- Most recent annual tax return (Both Parents) showing adjusted gross income
- Most Recent Pay Stub (for Both Parents) from current employer(s) or recent bank statements (for Both Parents)
- A Personal Statement from Parent(s) stating why you are interested in Adirondack Camp for your child, specifically why you require financial assistance, and what your child hopes to gain from attending one of our summer session programs (200 - 300 words)
- A Letter of Reference from a current teacher, youth group leader, guidance counselor, coach, or school professional, speaking to the academic skills and extracurricular activities of the child including the contact information for the reference
- 2nd Letter of Reference from an unrelated adult who is familiar with your child’s qualifications (family friend, clergy member, social worker, etc.) including contact information for the individual
- A Letter, PowerPoint presentation (5 - 7 slides), photo-essay, or short video from your child stating what they hope to gain from a summer experience at Adirondack Camp and why they would like to attend our camp
For any questions about the application process or materials please contact Rikki by
email at or by phone at (518) 547-8261.
Please Note: Incomplete applications cannot be considered by the board.