How Can I Help?
We know that we can only be successful with the help of the entire Adirondack Camp community. It is only because of support from our families and alumni that we have been able to grow to where we stand today. Here are ways you can help.
- Make a major gift to support the envisioned endowment. Gifts to the endowment will be held in perpetuity with investment returns used to support campers.
- Include the Adirondack Camp Scholarship Fund in your estate plans. Leaving an estate gift creates a wonderful legacy and allows you to pass your values to the next generation.
- Sponsor a camper for the upcoming summer (and beyond). Provide funding for a half or full scholarship (half or full tuition) to allow a child to attend Adirondack Camp.
- Volunteer to join our board. We are actively seeking to expand our board. With no staff, active and engaged board members are critical to our success.
- Make a gift of any amount to support our ongoing programs and endowment growth. Gifts of any size matter and can make a difference for a child.
Contribute to the Adirondack Camp Scholarship Fund
All donations are tax deductible.
Whether you want to donate now, or plan it for the future, there is no such thing as giving “too little” or “too much.” We want you to give the amount you feel comfortable with, so we have set up four donation levels to meet you where you are.
- Emblem: up to $499
- Bronze: $500 – $1999
- Silver: $2000 – $3999
- Gold: $4000+
The Adirondack Camp Scholarship Fund was established in 2004 by Adirondack Camp alumni to be an independent, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to supporting the needs of children who do not have the financial means to attend Adirondack Camp.
Contributions to the Fund can be made online at the Donate link above or mailed to:
Adirondack Camp Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 93
Putnam Station, NY 12861
Double Your Donation
Interested in having your gift make double the impact? Check with your human resources department to see if your company will match your charitable contributions. In some cases, employers will match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift.
Put your stamp on the future! A carefully considered planned gift for the Adirondack Camp Scholarship Fund can secure summer enrichment excellence for future generations while honoring your legacy in perpetuity. There are many ways to give, such as bequests and charitable trusts. Think what your gift can accomplish, the support of the camp you love – and then talk with us, we will make it happen. To start the conversation about planned giving please contact us at .