Apply Now for Summer 2019
Application Deadline is 12/5/2018Apply Partial Tuition Apply Full Scholarship
How to Apply
1. Please print and fill out the appropriate application form found above.
2. Scan and Email or Mail the completed application form, along with all required materials, to camp at the address found on page 1.
3. Required materials are:
- Most recent annual tax return (Both Parents) showing adjusted gross income
- Most Recent Pay Stub (for Both Parents) from current employer(s) or recent bank statements (for Both Parents).
- A Personal Statement from Parent(s) stating why you are interested in Adirondack Camp for your child and specifically why you require financial assistance. Please also tell us what your child hopes to gain from attending one of our summer session programs.
- A Letter of Reference from a current teacher speaking to the academic skills and extracurricular activities of the child including the contact information for the teacher.
- 2nd Letter of Reference from an unrelated adult who is familiar with your child’s qualifications (family friend, clergy member, social worker, etc.) including contact information for the individual.
- A Letter from your child stating what they hope to gain from a summer experience at Adirondack Camp and why they would like to attend our camp.
For any questions about the application process or materials please contact Rikki by
email or by phone at (518) 547-8261.
Please Note: Incomplete applications cannot be considered by the board.
Should You Choose the Partial or Full Scholarship?
When applying for a scholarship, we ask you to use the honor system. If you are financially able to afford some of the tuition, then you should apply for Partial Tuition. However, if you are unable to contribute anything toward tuition, then you should apply for the Full Scholarship.
Scholarship funds are limited, and we want as many children to come to camp as possible. Your careful consideration of which scholarship to choose is appreciated.